Unpublish an app from the app stores
This article explains how you can remove or delete your app from the Google Play and Apple App Store.
To remove your Android App from the Google Play Store, follow these steps:
- 2.Open the app in the Google Play Console that you want to unpublish.
- 3.Navigate to the Release section, click on Setup, and then Advanced settings.
- 4.Under App Availability, click on the Unpublish button and Save.
To remove your iOS App from the Apple App Store, follow these steps:
- 2.Got to My Apps section and selecte your app.
- 3.Under Pricing and Availability section, select Remove from Sale.
- 4.Make sure to Save your changes.