You can now add a Form block to your app to which you can add new fields easily. A data table is created in the AppMachine Data section automatically. When your app users fill in the form in the app, the data is stored in your AppMachine Data Table.
- 1.Click the red + Block button.
- 2.Select the Advanced tab.
- 3.Click Form > Add this block.
- 4.Select Form.
- 5.The block will be added to your app.
- 6.Click Add new field to start adding fields to your form. Always Save your changes. The form currently supports the following types of information: Boolean, Currency, Date, Date&Time, Decimal, Email, link, Multiline text, number, Percentage, Phone number, Rating, Text and Time. Note: In the following weeks support will be added for image upload and dropdowns.
- 7.Click on a field, to make additional settings like required, placeholder or to change the text label
- 8.Fill the information in your form and click Submit to test where your data is stored.
- 9.With the View data button in the top right corner you can see the responses filled in by your app users. You can also click Data in the left side navigation. You see the automatically created table with the entered information