Intro pop-up will be shown once at the first launch of an app.
The Intro block will not show up in your app's menu. It is a block that will allow you to welcome new app users to the app with a pop-up that can provide relevant information to first time users.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the Intro block and click Add this block.
- 3.Fill in the name of the block.
- 4.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- Replace allows you to choose from a wide range of AppMachine icons or upload your own.
- Delete removes the icon so that only text is used.
When you’re done, click Add this Block.
- 1.Under the Data tab on the right side of the screen, click on Create New.Click on "Create new" to open the Intro creation wizard.
- 2.Add the Name, Image, and Text to the wizard.The wizard for adding a new Intro screen to your app.
- 3.Click Save
Now that you've added the Intro building block, it's time to configure it. There are only two settings screens available here: Data and Design.
Data allows you to influence how the block will function and the Design settings will determine the aesthetics of the block.
Here you can change a number of things like:
- The name of the building block
- The icon that will show up in the app menu
- The top image
- The content of an Intro block.
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the ON/OFF selector.
Change the selector to OFF to keep users from seeing the Intro block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to ON to publish this portion of your app.
These settings allow you to make aesthetic changes to the block.