Allows users to contact you using a contact form.
You can ask for feedback on your products, or have your customers requesting an appointment from within the app. You can even let clients send you a photo. You can customize the "Thank You" message your clients see after submitting the form.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the Contact Us block and click Add this block.
- 3.Fill in the recipient e-mail address. This is the e-mail address that the contact forms will be sent to.Enter the recipient email address in this screen.
- 4.Click Continue.
- 5.Fill in the name of the block.Change the icon or block title in this screen.
- 6.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- Replace allows you to choose from a wide range of AppMachine icons or upload your own.
- Delete removes the icon so that only text is used.
When you’re done, click Add this Block.
- 1.Select the Contact Form block in your app.
- 2.Make sure the Settings tab is selected.
- 3.Customise the following fields
- Recipient: The email address that should receive the form.
- Description: The text to be shown above the contact form fields.
- Field 1 - 3: A small text box that can be used for information like a name, username, email address, etc.
- Field 4: A bigger text box that can be used for descriptions or long text messages.
- Photo Field: Allows the app user to send an image along with the submitted contact form.
- Text on send button: The text that will be shown on the send-button in the top left corner of the screen. (max. 10 characters)
- Thank you title: The title that will be shown in the navigation bar after a user submits a contact form.
- Thank you message: The message that will be shown in the screen after a user submits a contact form.The settings/editing screen of a Contact Us block.
To save the changes, click Save.
Now that you've added the Contact Us building block, it's time to configure it. There are only two settings screens available here: Settings and Design.
Settings allows you to influence how the block will function and the Design settings will determine the aesthetics of the block.
Here you can change a number of things like:
- The name of the building block
- The icon that will show up in the app menu
- The top image
- The values of the different contact form fields.
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the "ON/OFF" selector.
Change the selector to "OFF" to keep users from seeing the Contact Us block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.
These settings allow you to make aesthetic changes to your app in magnificent detail.