Creates, you guessed it, a submenu in your app.
If you feel that one of your menus contains too many elements then adding a submenu is a great way of grouping some of these elements.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the Submenu block and click Add this block.
- 3.Fill in the name of the block.
- 4.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- 5.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
Placing other building blocks under your Submenu building block is quite easy. Click and drag the desired block from the right side of the block onto the Submenu block. Blocks that fall under (or within) the submenu are indented slightly to the right.
The Submenu building block editor is composed of two editing screens: Settings and Design.
The settings in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function and the settings in the Design screen determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your Submenu block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- The top image used in the Submenu screen
- The Navigation style of your Submenu block
Click on Navigation style to change the view of your submenu.