Displays a list of questions and answers.
The questions are presented in the first screen. Clicking on a question brings you to the next screen with the answer to that question.
This building block is a way of giving users more information in a question and answer format.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the FAQ block and click Add this Block.
- 3.Fill in the name of the block.
- 4.Click on the icon if you want to change the icon image used in the menu.
- 5.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
Edit your questions and answers in the Data section of your FAQ block.
- 1.Select the FAQ block in your app.
- 2.Go to the content section by selecting the Data tab.
- 3.Click on the + Add new item button.
- 4.Fill in the question in the Question field.
- 5.Click in the Answer field.
- 6.Fill in the answer in the Text Editor and when you're done click Save.
Hover the cursor over an existing entry in the list to edit, rearrange or delete it.
- Edit: select the pen icon and edit the content. When you're done click on Save.
- Rearrange: grab the handle on the left side of your entry to rearrange the order it will be displayed in the app.
- Delete: click on the garbage can to delete the entry from your block.
The FAQ building block editor is composed of three editing screens: Data, Settings, and Design.
The settings in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function, Data allows you maintain the content of the block, and the settings in the Design screen determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your FAQ block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- The top image for the FAQ screen
- Allow users to be able to share the events via twitter, Facebook, or email
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the ON/OFF selector.
Slide the selector to OFF to keep users from seeing the FAQ block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to ON to publish this portion of your app.
This is where you add the the questions and answers to your list.
The Design screen allows your to make highly detailed changes to your building block. Design gives the developer a remarkable amount of freedom to adjust everything exactly as he or she would like it.