Comment on page
Opens a new screen featuring a map with point of interest markers designated by you.
You can use this block to, say, show the different locations of your company's offices, or recreational facilities close to your hotel. Users can select these markers to read more information about these locations or to calculate the directions to the location.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the POI block and click Add this block.
- 3.Fill in the name of the block.
- 4.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- 5.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
Edit the content in the List Settings of your POI block.
- 1.Select the POI block in your app.
- 2.Select the Data tab.
- 3.Click on the + Add new item button to add new content.
- 4.Enter the location details.
- 5.Save your entry by clicking Save
Hover the cursor over an existing entry to edit, rearrange or delete it.
- Edit: select the pen icon and edit the content. When you're done click on Save to save.
- Rearrange: grab the handle on the left side of your entry to rearrange the order it will be displayed in the app.
- Delete: click on the garbage can to delete the entry from your block.
The POI block settings
The POI building block editor is composed of three editing screens; Data, Settings, and Design.
The options in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function, Data allows you maintain the content of the block, and the settings in the Design screen determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your POI block that can be changed in this screen; the name of the block, the icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu, and the top image for the POI screen. You can also set the zoom level of map that is displayed in the block. The zoom level can be set to include all markers or be based on the geolocation of the app user.
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the ON/OFF sliding selector.
Change the selector to OFF to keep users from seeing the POI block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.
Add each marker to the list with its name and location. You can add further details like an image, location type, description and website.
The Design screen allows your to make highly detailed changes to your building block. Design gives the developer a remarkable amount of freedom to adjust everything exactly as he or she would like it.