👨💻 👨💻 URLs
Displays a list of links to website or webpages.
Clicking on the link opens a new screen in your app that loads the website. This way you can include links to your own website or a reservation page.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the URLs block and click Add this block.
- 3.Fill in the name of the block.
- 4.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- 5.When you’re done, click Finish.
Edit the content in the List Settings of your URLs block.
- 1.Select the URLs block in your app.
- 2.Select the Data tab.
- 3.Click on the Create new button to add new content.
- 4.Enter the name of the website and its URL.
- 5.Save your entry by clicking Save.
Hover the cursor over an existing entry to edit, rearrange or delete it.
- Edit: select the pen icon and edit the content. When you're done click on Save to save or on the home icon to return without saving.
- Rearrange: grab the handle on the left side of your entry to rearrange the order it will be displayed in the app.
- Delete: click on the garbage can to delete the entry from your block.
The URL building block editor is composed of three editing screens; Settings, Data and Design.
The settings in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function, Data allows you maintain the content of the block, and the settings in the Design screen determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your URL block that can be changed in this screen; the name of the block, the icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu, and the top image for the URL screen. You can also choose whether you'd like the users to be able to share the events via twitter, Facebook, or email.
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the ON/OFF selector.
Change the selector to OFF to keep users from seeing the URL block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to ON to publish this portion of your app.
This is where you add the the URLs and their titles to the building block.
The Design screen allows your to make highly detailed changes to your building block. Design gives the developer a remarkable amount of freedom to adjust everything exactly as he or she would like it.