Update Android app (short)
- 2.in the left side menu find the option Release > Production
- 3.To create a new release, click Create new release in the top-right corner
- 4.Open a Finder on your Mac machine and look for an AAB file with a name which looks like this:
- 5.Drag and drop the AAB.file onto the screen in de App Bundle area, or by using the Upload button displayed on the page. On Mac devices, you cannot use the Upload button If you cannot find the AAB file on your computer, you can always download it again from the publish page. Important: If you receive a notification about enrolling in Play App Signing, please contact AppMachine Support through [email protected]
- 1.A name for the release will automatically be filled in.
- 2.Scroll down to manually enter some Release notes
- 3.Save your changes in the bottom-right corner of the screen
- 4.Click Review release in bottom right corner.
- 5.Review the new version and click Start rollout to Production to release the app into the Google Play Store.
- 6.Roll out to production
- 7.Your app is now in review
In case the app is rejected -or suspended as Google calls it- you will receive an email notification from Google on the owner email address of your Google Play developer account explaining why the app was suspended and what needs to be changed. The time it takes Google to review is generally anywhere between 1-3 days, depending on the amount of apps that have been submitted to Google. Congratulations, you've successfully updated your Android app in the Google Play Store!