Comment on page
Start a WhatsApp conversation from within your app.
As a business or entity with an app, you may want to offer your app users a direct line to a support number or WhatsApp chat link. This block makes it possible for users to send messages to your WhatsApp number to receive support or ask other questions.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the WhatsApp block and click Add this block.
- 3.Enter the phone number connected to your WhatsApp account.
- 4.Fill in the name of the block.
- 5.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- 6.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
The WhatsApp block editor is composed of two editing screens: Settings and Design.
The settings in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function and the Design screen will determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your WhatsApp block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- The phone number the WhatsApp account is linked to.
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the ON/OFF selector.
Change the selector to OFF to keep users from seeing the Contact Us block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to ON to publish this portion of your app.
Design settings are limited for this block as it redirects users to WhatsApp.