Setup iOS analytics
This article explains how to setup Google Analytics for your iOS app.
- 1.Navigate to the publish page of your app in AppMachine.
- 2.Open the Certificates and API Keys page via the dropdown menu in the App Store section.Publish page - Apple App Store section
- 3.On the Certificates and API Keys page, click Add Certificate in the Firebase Certificates section.Certificates and API Keys page
- 4.Copy the Bundle ID and follow the steps in this article to register your iOS app in Firebase.Setup Firebase for iOS - Register iOS app
- 5.Click Next and upload the GoogleServices-info.plist file that you've downloaded during the registration of your iOS app in Firebase.Setup Firebase for iOS - Upload GoogleService-Info.plist file
- 6.Click Upload to complete the Google Analytics setup of your iOS app.
Note: A store update of your iOS app is required before you'll be able to gather app analytics.