Call a designated number with a single click. Allows your users to quickly get in touch with you or a contact that you've set in the app.
The phone will begin ringing immediately. There will be no extra screens.
An activated Call block on an iOS device.
Users can thus easily make reservations or reach a (help desk) representative for your service. You give users the ease of mind that they don't need to store or remember your number.
- 1.Click on + block.
- 2.Select the Call block and click Add this block.
- 3.Fill in the phone number using the country code (ex. +1 for the US) and click Continue.The phone number prompt while adding a call block.
- 4.Fill in the name of the block.
- 5.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu of your app.Changing the name and icon of a Call block.
- 6.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
Now that you've added the Call building block, it's time to configure it. The Settings tab is the only tab in which changes can be made. Settings allows you to influence how the block will function.
Here you can change a number of things like:
- The name of the building block
- The icon that will shop up in the app menu
- The telephone number
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the "ON/OFF" selector.
Change the selector to "OFF" to keep users from seeing the Call block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.
This block uses the default call module from iOS or Android. There are no Design settings that can be changed for this block.
For best practices, please use the international format for phone numbers and country codes. This allows users to call you from wherever they are located themselves. (ex. +1 for the US, +31 for the Netherlands)