Setup your Android app
This article explains the steps you have to take to get your app ready for publication in the Google Play Store.
- 1.Navigate to the Publish page of your app in AppMachine.
- 2.Click on Setup Play Store in the Google Play Store section.Publish page
- 3.Copy the Bundle ID and follow the steps in this article to register your Android app in Firebase.Setup Google Play wizard
- 4.Click Next and upload the Google-Services.json file that you've downloaded during the registration of your Android app in Firebase.
- 6.Paste the Server key and click Next to complete the Setup of your Android app.