Opens a new screen in your app that you can fill with any kind of information you'd like.
- 1.Click on + block.
- 2.Select the Information block and click Add this block.
- 3.Click in the Text field and enter the information in the text editor.
- 4.Click Continue.
- 5.Fill in the name of the block.
- 6.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- 7.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
The Information building block editor is composed of two editing screens: Settings, and Design.
The settings in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function and allow you to alter the text in the block, and the settings in the Design screen determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your Information block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- The top image for the Information screen
- The content of your information block
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the ON/OFF sliding selector.
Change the selector to OFF to keep users from seeing the Information block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to ON to publish this portion of your app.
The Design screen allows your to make highly detailed changes to your building block. Design gives the developer a remarkable amount of freedom to adjust everything exactly as he or she would like it.