Shows a list of products in your app.
Shows a list of products. Once users click on a product they see a new screen with information about the product. Each product can be linked to its own webpage. To sell products from the app add a Checkout block to this app too (coming soon).
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the Products block and click Add this block.
- 3.Fill in the name of the block.
- 4.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- 5.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
Edit the content in the Data tab of your Products block.
- 1.Select the Products block in your app.
- 2.Select the Data tab.
- 3.Click on the Create New button to add new content.
- 4.Enter the product details like Product (name), Price, Image, Description, and Website.
- 5.Save your entry by clicking Save.
Hover the cursor over an existing entry to edit, rearrange or delete it.
- Edit: select the pen icon and edit the content. When you're done click on Save.
- Rearrange: grab the handle on the left side of your entry to rearrange the order it will be displayed in the app.
- Delete: click on the garbage can icon to delete the entry from your block.
The Products building block editor is composed of three editing screens: Settings, Data and Design.
The settings in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function, Data allows you maintain the content of the block, and the settings in the Design screen determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your Products block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- The top image for the Products screen
- Allow users to be able to share the events via twitter, Facebook, or email
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the ON/OFF sliding selector.
Slide the selector to OFF to keep users from seeing the Products block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, slide the selector back to ON to publish this portion of your app.
This is where you add, edit or delete the products in your list.
The Design screen allows your to make highly detailed changes to your building block. Design gives the developer a remarkable amount of freedom to adjust everything exactly as he or she would like it.
In the left menu, go to Manage and then to Settings, in the App Details section you can select the appropriate currency from the dropdown menu.
Is it possible to select items and have them emailed to the shop owner without going through a PayPal shopping cart? (Cash On Delivery - COD)