Comment on page
Show the opening hours or business hours of your shop, event or company from your Google Places page.
Show the opening hours or business hours of your shop, event, or company. This block requires that your business hours are listed on Google Places.
- 1.Click on + Block.
- 2.Select the Hours block and click Add this block.
- 3.Enter the name of your business or event.
- 4.Fill in the name of the block.
- 5.Click on the icon if you want to change the image used in the menu.
- 6.When you’re done, click Add this Block.
The Hours block editor is composed of two editing screens: Settings and Design.
The settings in the Settings editing screen determine how your block will function and the Design screen will determine its aesthetics.
There are several aspects of your Hours block that can be changed in this screen:
- The name of the block
- The icon (or image) that will be used in the app menu
- The Google Places page the block is linked to.
Should the need arise to keep the users of your published app from using this portion of the app, then you can always make use of the "ON/OFF" selector.
Change the selector to "OFF" to keep users from seeing the Hours block. Now you can continue developing your app without worrying about users coming upon areas that you haven't finished developing as of yet. Once you are satisfied with your progress, change the selector back to "ON" to publish this portion of your app.
These settings allow you to make aesthetic changes to your app in magnificent detail.