Create App ID
This article explains how to create an App ID for an Enterprise app on an Apple Developer Enterprise License.
- 2.Open the Identifiers page and use the blue + button to create a new App ID.Apple Developer Portal - Identifiers
- 3.Select the App IDs option and click Continue.Apple Developer Portal - Register new identifier
- 4.Enter a Description for your App ID. Note: The description is purely for your own reference and is not used outside of the Apple Developer Portal.
- 5.Enter the Explicit Bundle ID of your app. Note: You can obtain the Bundle ID from AppMachine by following steps 1-4 in this article.Apple Developer Portal - Register App ID
- 6.Scroll down the list of capabilities and enable Push Notifications. Note: Do not add any other capabilities. Capabilities need to be supported by the app's software. Enabling unsupported capabilities may cause issues during or after your app is published.Apple Developer Portal - Enable Push Notifications capability
- 7.Click Continue to proceed with your App ID registration.
- 8.On the next page click Continue and proceed without providing Deployment Details.Apple Developer Portal - Deployment Details
- 9.Check the settings of your App ID once more before finishing the process by clicking Register.Apple Developer Portal - Confirm App ID registration
Last modified 4mo ago