Comment on page
Register iOS app
This article explains how to register an iOS app within a Firebase project.
Important: It is possible to register multiple apps within the same Firebase project. However, please keep in mind that the Google Analytics service is linked to the Firebase project and not to a single app. This means that -within the linked Google Analytics dashboard- you, or anyone you grant access to your analytics dashboard, will be able to view analytical data for all apps registered in the Firebase project.
- 2.If your Firebase project already contains one or more apps, then first click the +Add app button before continuing to the next step.Firebase project landing page - Add app
- 3.Click on the iOS logo to add a new iOS app to the project.Firebase project landing page - Add iOS app
- 4.Paste the Bundle ID in the Apple bundle ID input field and click Register app to continue. You can find the Bundle ID of your iOS app by following steps 1-4 in this article.Register iOS app in Firebase
- 5.Download the GoogleService-info.plist file and click Next to continue.Download google-services.json file
- 6.In Step 3 : 'Add Firebase SDK' click Next without making any changes.
- 7.In Step 4 : 'Add initialization code' click Next without making any changes.
- 8.In Step 5: 'Next steps' click the Continue button to complete the Firebase iOS app registration.